3M N95 Particulate Welding Respirator #8212
3MTM 8212 N95 Welding Respirator
The 3MTM Particulate Welding Respirator 8212 N95 is designed for applications such as welding, soldering and other operations where metal fumes are present. These products' features help provide workers comfortable, durable respiratory protection.
Workplace applications include welding, brazing, soldering, torch cutting, and metal pouring, as well as grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging and other dusty/hot operations. It features the 3MTM Cool FlowTMExhalation Valve, cake-resistant filter media, a comfortable foam face seal and fully adjustable straps.
NIOSH approved N95
- At least 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.* TC-84A-0454
3MTM Cool FlowTM Exhalation Valve
- Patented one-way valve offers easy exhalation for cooler dry comfort.
Cake-resistant filter media
- Uniquely-designed filter layers reduce the caking of particles on the respirator surface.
- Helps make the respirator breathe easier longer, which contributes to comfort, longer service life and increased savings.
- Contours easily to help provide a good seal.
- Comfortable to wear.
Adjustable nose clip
- Helps provide a custom fit and secure seal.
- Reduces the potential for eyewear fogging.
Fully adjustable straps
- A single tug helps provide a comfortable, secure fit.
3MTM Welding Web
- The protective layers of this respirator are flame resistant as demonstrated per ASTM D2859-96. Not a substitute for a face shield.
*Tested against particles approximately 0.3 micron in size (mass median aerodynamic diameter) per 42 CFR 84.
Priced and sold by the box. Box contains 10 pieces.