0-6" Dial Caliper
General Tools #107.
The rugged, 6" Dial Caliper is made from hardened stainless steel for the utmost in accuracy and durability. The large, clear dial accurately reads to .001" and has an adjustable bezel for zero setting. The body of the caliper features a satin chrome scale with etched graduations, and a covered rack prevents dirt and chips from entering the gear mechanism. There is also an adjustable stop rod for taking depth measurements.
- Built for accuracy and durability.
- Stainless steel body designed for taking inside, outside, step and depth measurements.
- Large dial is accurate to .001".
- Adjustable bezel for zero setting.
- Satin chrome scale on caliper body with 1/10" etched graduations.
- Covered rack prevents dirt and chips from entering gear mechanism.
- Stop rod for taking depth measurements.
- Free-wheeling friction roller advances and retracts slide.
- Slide lock for repetitive measurements.